Editing by Pamela J. Olson
"It was a pleasure working with Pamela on my book. She is very professional,
truly thoughtful and skillful in her editing, and I highly recommend her."
~ Miko Peled, author of The General's Son
- Author of the award-winning memoir Fast Times in Palestine
- Primary editor of The General's Son by Miko Peled
- Journalist and editor based in the Middle East, 2004-2005
- Prolific blogger and contributor to Mondoweiss
- Visit the Fast Times in Palestine website to see blurbs, reviews, and excerpts from the book and several interviews and presentations
- My Author Bio has more info
- Currently working on a novel
- Other clients include Iris Keltz, author of Unexpected Bride in the Promised Land: Journeys in Palestine and Israel, and Gil Maguire, author of Pantsuit in Chief: The Accidental Wartime Presidency of Hailey Hannagan
- Stanford University President's Scholar, class of 2002. BS in Physics,
Minor in Political Science. GRE 1600/1600
- Oklahoma School of Science and Math, 4.0 GPA. SAT 1600/1600
- Developmental editing, structural editing, copyediting, proofreading, ghostwriting, and ebook formatting
- I've self-published a successful book, and I've also published through a traditional publisher. I'm happy to offer consulting advice about both paths, including querying agents, developing a book proposal, and selling and marketing online.
- My method of eBook formatting allows stylistic personalization, unlimited images, and internal and external links. I can also design a simple but beautiful cover. Other than the two Fast Times covers, I designed the covers for all the books on this page (other than the English and Turkish versions of my memoir).
- Rates start at $25 per hour for students/activists.
- You can limit me to a maximum number of hours after making it clear what your main objective is. There's a good chance I'll spend more time than the maximum, but you won't be charged extra if so.
- Write to me at pamolson @ gmail if you'd like to discuss your needs and goals and see if my services might be a good fit for you. I'm happy to answer any questions and look forward to hearing from you!
Click to view the book's Amazon page